In today’s post I wanted to share a company that is helping me take my blog one step further with their customizable business cards! When Basic Invite reached out to me to work with them, I’ll admit that I was super excited because I’ve been looking for a way to further my blog for a while now.
My entire experience with Basic Invite was incredibly smooth. They have hundreds of templates to choose from that are so adorable, not like the cookie cutter/plain jane templates you find on most sites. Once I picked out a design that I loved it was time to start customizing it to my specific style!
The design I ended up choosing was the “Creative Lettering Business Card” and I’m in love with how it turned out! The color I used is called “puce” and I think its the perfect mauve-y pink color. I also went with the ‘signature matte’ paper option because I prefer it over glossy paper, but that’s just personal preference!
Bedsides their easy-to-customize business cards, Basic Invite also offers different stationery options including a wide array of invitations, cards, announcement cards, personalized stationery and more! They set themselves apart from other similar websites with their unique features that allow complete customer satisfaction.
Here are 5 ways Basic Invite brings stationery to the next level:
- Nearly Unlimited Colors: Basic Invite is one of few companies to offer their customers close to unlimited color options with instant previews online. Once you choose your design select a color for each element of the design from over 180 color options. This feature allows you to ensure that your business cards or other products reflect the image of your business or brand.
- Custom Samples: In order to ensure their customers complete satisfaction, Basic Invite offers the option to order samples of products so you will see exactly how your design will transfer on to paper. With this feature you are guaranteed to love your product before you place your final order!
- Over 40 Different Envelope Colors: When ordering cards, invitations, or other stationery, you don’t have to worry about a boring white envelope ruining the thought you put into designing your perfect card. Basic Invite is just as colorful with their envelopes as they are with their invitations! With over 40 different color options you can make your invitation stand out before it is even opened! (plus, all of their envelopes are peel and seal so no more licking that nasty glue!)
- Address Capturing Service: Let’s be real-there’s nothing worse than having to gather all of your friend’s and family’s addresses and typing them one by one into the computer to send out all of your invitations. That’s why Basic Invite does it for you!! The address capturing service allows customers to share a link to any form of social media (such as Facebook or Instagram) to request their friend’s and family’s addresses which will be stored in the customer’s account. When designing your invitations, you can then select the addresses that are already saved in your account. Want to hear something even more amazing?!–Basic Invite offers address printing for FREE on all Christmas card orders!!
- Foil Options: Looking to up your invitation or business card game? Look for designs that offer a foil option to show everyone that you mean business. Foil options are available in gold, silver, and rose gold, as well as flat or raised. This design element will make all of your designs really POP!
*Also, Basic Invite is offering 15% off of your order with the code “15FF51” so make sure you head over to their website today to create your custom invitations, stationery, or business cards today!